Henry will be hosting two free seminars here at the Happy offices in Alie Street on Monday 18th April – see below for details and how to reserve your place!
11:30am: Collaborative Hiring
Following the BBC2 series ‘Who’s the Boss’, find out more about Collaborative Hiring in this seminar. Henry was a Consultant on the TV series so is the best person to speak to about how collaborative hiring can work for you.
- Discover how to use collaborative hiring in your workplace
- What the research finds are the most effective techniques
- How to “hire for attitude, train for skills”
- Identify the key characteristics you need
- How to test for ability to learn and develop, and being a team player
2pm: Discover the secrets of creating a happy, productive workplace
Due to demand the 10am slot is now full. However, we are offering an additional session at 2pm.
Learn key lessons from the world’s great workplaces: Be challenged, explore different ways of working and leave with actions you can put in place straight away
- How a focus on happy employees can drive business results – the framework that makes this happen
- Discover when people work at their best, and simple steps to enable that
- How to increase trust and ownership, within clear guidelines
- What Google found are the most important management behaviours
- How to create a structure where the right people are managing
- How to play to your people’s strengths to boost engagement and productivity through the business
There are a few places available – please call 020 7375 7300 to check availability and book.
Both talks will last approximately one hour and will take place at the Happy offices in Alie Street, London, near Aldgate station (click here to find us on Google maps).
Places are limited to only 20 places for each talk and the event will be very popular, so book early to avoid disappointment!